Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Our Services Include
- Establishment of a complying Self Managed Super Fund tailored to your personal and family objectives.
- Administration and Compliance Services for Self Managed Super Fund Trustees
- Preparation and lodgement of Tax Returns and fulfilment of compliance reporting obligations with the Australian Taxation Office.
- Independent SMSF auditing services
- In-house, tailored Financial Planning and Investment Advisory Services in partnership with Carnegie Financial Planning.
- In-house, tailored Borrowing and Mortgage Broking in partnership with Carnegie Finance.
Making the decision to take control and ownership of your Retirement Wealth Creation makes you unique and is a sign that you are motivated by your own sense of success and purpose.
Setting up and maintaining a self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) can be complicated and time-consuming. At Carnegie Financial Services, we provide accounting, administration and compliance services to you as SMSF Trustees.
Superannuation poses challenges that are unique from other areas of accounting and requires a strong knowledge of SMSF tax strategies, compliance issues and administrative details.
More than simply providing you with an accounting service, we help you make sense of running your own super fund and assist you with annual reporting requirements, plus ongoing legislative compliance and advice.
We also have the professional expertise through Carnegie Financial Planning and Carnegie Finance to provide tailored advice to ensure your SMSF is working towards your Retirement Lifestyle Goals.
Our ideal SMSF relationship with you involves the entire Carnegie team working together and focused solely on advice and service to achieve your retirement goals.
To help you get started on your SMSF journey read the following publications from the Regulator of SMSFs the Australian Taxation Office.
You and Your SMSF
As a Trustee, you've accepted the great power and the great responsibility that comes with the sole purpose of growing wealth for your retirement.
With Tax and Super laws constantly changing, this page will hold the latest information for SMSF Trustees. So bookmark this page and check it regularly.